- You often convert to editable poly (ex. primitives)
- You often collapse the stack
- You often reset Xform
- You want a button to do any/all the above!
- select one or more objects
- run script
- objects will be collapsed to editable poly
- if DoResetXform is true, objects will have their XForms reset.
-- MixeScript snippet: Convert to Editable Poly / Reset XForm -- little time-saver for resetting Xform and collapsing stack. --USAGE -- select one or more objects -- run script -- objects will be collapsed to editable poly -- if DoResetXform is true, objects will have their XForms reset. --settings DoResetXform = true objarray = getCurrentSelection() for obj in objarray do ( select obj if DoResetXform then (ResetXForm obj) macros.run "Modifier Stack" "Convert_to_Poly" )